|[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=110]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=109]|
Dates: May 10-11, 2014 Teacher: Shai Plonski Location: Still Light Prerequisites: Thai 201 This advanced course teaches all 10 traditional energy lines (the “sip sen”) and how to incorporate them into a powerful Thai massage. These ten energy lines form the backbone of traditional Thai massage theory and practice. Students will learn the detailed running of the lines, their unique properties and correlation to wellness, and how to use them in the context of other Thai massage techniques. After completing Thai 302, students will be able to:
- Understand the energetic purpose and running of the sip sen, as well as how to incorporate sen line work in the context of other Thai massage techniques;
- Incorporate Ayurveda and the sip sen for a highly customized energetic massage;
- Heighten their sensitivity to the energetic needs of their clients;
- Expand the therapeutic quality of their massage; and
- Work with confidence using their feet, thumbs, hands, knuckles, forearms, elbows and knees as a sen line massage tool.