Thai Massage Bolsters – Set of 2
These amazing props will keep your client’s neck, head, and shoulders in perfect comfort when lying face down. It also has many more uses as a massage prop for your comfort and to help provide optimal body mechanics.
Some ways you can use the bolsters:
- As a face cradle for your client
- As height support under your knee when working on taller clients
- They are also the perfect prop to sit on when massaging the hands, the face and the back
- As a meditation cushion
Thai Massage Pillow:
This pillow fills multiple roles when giving a supported and comfortable massage.
- Place it under the leg for client comfort and your own easier access to massage the energy lines.
- Fold it in half and use it as a head pillow inside postures and it will ensure optimal alignment of your client’s spine no matter their size.
- It is also the ideal pillow between client and practitioner in seated sequence to provide comfort and maintain professional boundaries